Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe, Back Exercises For the Month, 5 Ways to Dynamic Warmups, and Make your own Peach Raspberry Smoothie
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
Honey Garlic Chicken is an epic 12 minute dinner with a 5 ingredient Sauce made using pantry staples.
Juicy seared chicken breast smothered in the most incredible Honey Garlic Sauce, this is a brilliant back pocket recipe for busy nights!
PEACH RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 tsp ground flax or chia seeds (optional)
Add all ingredients to blender and puree until Smooth. Makes 2 servings.